Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How Would the Police Catch You?

June 19th, 2014 a thief was caught just from logging into Facebook. The 26 year old man, Nicholas Wig had checked his Facebook at the house he had just ransacked. You'd think he would have even cleared the browser history and maybe smash the computer, but instead he forgot to log out of his account all together. 
If someone looked through your browser history, what would you be proud of? What would you not be shy to show?
I'll tell you what I'd love for people to know that I'm a part of.. 
Online Busines.
Or, to be specific, MTTB. It stands for My Top Tier Business, and the name it has is correct. It truly is at the top, and I've found faster progress through this one website than two or three others I've tried. Want to look through my browser history? Please do! Share it with your friends even, and we'll all find ourselves at the top, rising even higher! 
Here's the most visited link in my list, have fun! 
http://m0be.com/maudine/df14e773/soone

No comments:

Post a Comment