Friday, June 13, 2014

You can't have your cake and Eat it too


Have you ever heard of the saving:
"You can't have your cake 
  and eat it too."
Take a second and think about what that's saying, because it doesn't just mean:
"Hey, you can receive this cake AND eat it." 
 And there'd be a nice little party for you, because heck, who doesn't like free cake?!
 And I'm sure we've all had the thought:
"Well, what else would I do with the cake if I didn't eat it??"
What would you do?.. 
There's no enjoyment in looking at a cake and watching it turn useless in a matter of a week. 
There's no enjoyment in just waiting for some magical time when the cake will replenish itself. 
And there's no enjoyment in being denied your cake once you have held it in your hand. 
What else are you being denied from enjoying?
What else have you held in your hands and felt it's worth, 
But have never known the possibilities of it's pleasure??
This reminds me of the several other online businesses that I have joined.
I seemed to prosper, but I never saw the improvement in my life. 
Things have changed for me!
I'm receiving my profit, while still spending and enjoying the money I earn from simple commissions.



I joined a different online business, called MTTB. I wont go into detail much here, but I've created a page to help tell all about it.   

Here is the page I created with viewers like yourself in mind: 
https://maudinebsm0be.leadpages.net/5k-made-easy/

No comments:

Post a Comment