Thursday, July 31, 2014

Einstein's Groundwork for Online Business

No matter what venture it is, there’s always a certain point where everything just CLICKS in place…
Could be after you’ve been at the job a few weeks, and now you know exactly why and what you need to be doing.
There are many hobbies too, playing a musical instrument, painting, and so on where after tons of struggle, practice, and patience, now it just clicks.
It’s near effortless for you.
This same effect can happen in your online business.
And it most certainly WILL if you stick at it!
However, first things first…
If you’ve been struggling quite a while, you MUST change what
you’re doing ASAP!
Einstein was the one that said the definition of insanity
is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a
different result.
Thinking of this quote got me to realize Einstein basically stated how I imagine online business SHOULD be. 
How can we change online business for the better?
Change usually happens when you start to ask yourself “”openly
and honestly”” a set of specific questions.
Questions that point the
Questions like:
Why is it that what I’m currently doing isn’t working?
Am I REALLY being productive with my time?
Do my ACTIONS show that I’m treating this as a business, or
as a hobby?
When I look at what I’ve really done (created products, built a
list, spent on advertising, made offers to my list…) and write
it out on paper, does it show why I’ve not been successful?
Am I producing more, or consuming more?
And on the questions can go…
Only once you seriously look at the landscape you’re currently
playing in, only once you give yourself a serious reality check
and get real with yourself, can you see clearly what you need
to do.
And then, everything will quickly CLICK into place for you.
Then, you’ll start to profit and have fun in this business.
Need help with this?
Then check out this presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment