Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Why You Should Stop and Think First

Using your stop and think mechanism is SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT!
What this does is it activates the “”smart”” part of
your brain and allows you to use your intelligence
over the impulse of your senses.
This is so critical to your online success. Why?
Here’s why. There are way too many easy
decisions that we can make online. And they
are very easy for us to justify ourselves in
doing them.
Buying course after course, even if we haven’t
went through the previous 50 we purchased.
Going to FB compulsively, knowing we’ll waste
hours of our time once we’re there.
Checking our email account, which will bring us
to blogs, forums, and a host of product launches
and affiliates begging for our attention.
To the untrained brain, we’ll go crazy, will get
nothing done, and will give in to impulse after
impulse.
We’ll do this to the point where we’re so over-
whelmed that we get frustrated and give up.
Often we’ll just blame this industry as bogus
and a scam.
We’ll blame all the marketers we allowed to steal
our most valuable asset, our time.
When most often it’s “”us”” that failed the business.
It was us that failed to focus in and take any real
action.
So, it’s easy, and it’s not easy at the same time…
Engage the stop and think mechanism.
Whenever you’re about to do something other
than what you’ve set out to do, whenever you’re
about to make a purchase, whenever you feel
the urge…
Stop and think: "Do I really need this?”
"Is this taking me further or closer to my goals?”
"Why do I feel the urge to buy or do this?”
And so on…
Ask yourself whatever questions you need to in
order to get your senses and impulses under
control.
Decide to buy or do with your brain and intelligence
that you no doubt have, not with your senses and
impulses of the moment.
I never rush people to join in my business. I WANT
them to take their time and make an educated
decision.
I LIKE it when they ask me questions and express
their concerns with me.
Do I lose a few sales this way? Who knows. But
when people join with me, they join because they’ve
made a smart decision, not off of some impulse.
And that makes them much more serious buyers.
Buyers that will act and do and succeed. And ‘dem
are the type of buyers and peers I want to attract.
If that’s you, check out this presentation and see
if it may be a fit for you:
And please, let me know if you have any questions
or if I can help in ANY way.

No comments:

Post a Comment